Mainland china,R City mall,Ghatkhopar,review

The other day I went to the most awaited place that is Mainland China on my birthday and I had an amazing time over there.
So, in today's blog, I will be talking about my experience about Mainland China.



As its very common in all the Chinese restaurants to serve complimentary appetizers, here also we got sweet and salty veggies and the traditional kimchi.The veggies were very flavourful and great to enhance your hunger.I never had Kimchi before but I have heard about it and I must tell it was very yummy too.Overall I would give these appetizers an 8/10.


Talking about the starters we ordered Paneer chilly and I must say it was very very delicious.The paneer was so soft and fresh it was melting in the mouth.It was malai paneer very very tender.The paneer was tossed with fresh veggies and sauce.The sauce was also very flavourful but the paneer was the star of the dish.If you are a paneer lover you should give this dish a try.




The sauce was emerged into the paneer making it more flavourful.This dish was very spicy perfect for my liking.For veggies, it had bell peppers of all kinds.Paneer chilly was my favorite dish here in Mainland China.I would give this dish a 100/10.The quantity was a little bit less in the comparison of the cost.



As a momo lover, I had to order momos as I have heard that you get delicious dumplings over here.So I ordered corn spinach momos and I must say it was the worst momos have ever had, it had no flavor nothing.It was very hard to finish this.I would rate this a 0/10 because it was a total waste of money.I could only taste the weird spinach in it.




For the main course, I ordered Chilly noodles as we were almost full.We were two people and this all food was ordered for 2 people.The noodles were very spicy perfect for me.I totally loved it to bits.It had no veggies in it which was again a plus point because I don't prefer a lot of veggies in my noodles.The noodles tasted very similar to chowmein which we get on the streets.




It does not taste like typical Hakka noodles, it was something different.If you are spice lover you should give this a try.This as perfect for 2.The noodles were super hot and spicy.With spice, the noodles had Chinese flavors also in it.I would give this a 9/10.


For dessert, we ordered brownie sizzlers which were super awesome.It had a typical taste of the brownie.Chocolate sauce at the bottom, brownie in middle and vanilla ice-cream at the top.This dessert was super chocolatey and delicious.The brownie was very yummy and soft.I would give this a 10/10.




Talking about the ambiance it was super good, very sophisticated.The ambiance is full on fine dining types with exotic Chinese environment.The music played was always Chinese music which made it even better.Coming here you would feel that you are having your meal in China.



Talking about the waiters they were nice but one thing I did not like was they just dont leave you alone.They are behind you always for the order.When we go to a fine dine we need that privacy and space but here it was not available.



Overall nice place to have authentic Chinese food but the prices are quite high so keep that in mind before visiting.


Table booking not recommended 
Food-8/10
Ambience-10/10
Quantity-7/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-7/10
Staff demeanour-3/10


Bye guys





 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com





Comments