Bounty Chocolate

Hello
I am a total foodie and on top of that am a chocoholic too.
So today I am going to share my favorite high end chocolate.





My favorite high end chocolate is bounty,its awesome.Its not a Indian product and so it is sold internationally by the company mars.The main reason to like this chocolate so much is the coconut filling inside.The combination of coconut and chocolate is very delightful,and I love both the flavour of  chocolate and coconut individually too.



The smallest bar of bounty costs for rs.35 and the biggest one costs for rs.230.I usually buy rs.35 one because this is very rich chocolate so you cannot eat it too much. Bounty has a coconut filling enrobed with milk chocolate and is usually sold as two pieces wrapped in one package.It has a soft coconut filling inside and a thick chocolate layer outside.





If you are a coconut lover you should definitely give this bar a try.Talking about the packaging, its a normal chocolate bar packing which has blue and white colors on it.Its packaging so much reminds me of beaches and vacations.The packaging also has a coconut tree on it which resembles the coconut filling inside.It is little bit sweet chocolate so if you like your chocolate to be bitter do not try this.




So I hope you like my blog,do subscribe if you like.   

Taste-10/10
Quantity-9/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-10/10





Bye guys 
Have a good day or night .stay blessed 

xoxo-Pradnya   



 Contact me

Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com
     

Comments