PVR cinemas popcorn,review

I sometimes like to see movies in the comfort of my home and with movies for me, popcorn is must without that I don't get in the mood.I always searched for popcorn and I never got one outside the theatre which tasted similar to popcorn which we get inside the theatre.
I got one and so I will be reviewing it in today's blog.



This popcorn is sold by PVR cinemas outside the cinema theatres which was for 225rs. for 135 grams of product.The popcorn was in cheese flavor which is my absolute favorite flavor in popcorns and usually, also I like the taste of cheese in my foodstuffs.Let me tell you guys this popcorn was heaven.The popcorn was crunchy and perfectly coated with the flavor of the cheese.



Though it was packed it was very fresh.It had a perfect blend of crunchiness, cheesiness, and spices.The popcorn had the perfect amount of spices in it.It had similar taste as the popcorn we get in the theatres.I believe they would be having more flavors in this and now I want to try them all.The popcorn was not at all soft or mushy as they were made beforehand.



Talking about the packaging it was a very sturdy box which looks and feels very high quality.It looks very appealing too.Products with good quality and awesome packaging are a match made in heaven.



If you love cheesy things and love to see movies at home you should give this a definite try.


Food-10/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-9/10

Bye guys 

  

 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com


Comments