Mexican Aloo Tikki from McDonald's,Kalyan

I am spice lover and I love all thing spicy when it comes to food
So the other day I tried Mexican Aloo Tikki from McDonald's, Kalyan.




It was very yummy I must say but there was no difference from the original aloo tikki , they just added some jalapenos And those didn't make any difference in the burger.The girl at the counter said that it is similar to the aloo tikki but it is spicier comparatively.I love aloo tikki and no taste issues with this burger too but this is disloyalty towards the customers.




Apart from this let's talk about the taste of the burger.It had soft buns on both the sides and also had the tastiest mayo inside with jalapenos and tomatoes.The burger also was very flavourful crispy from outside and soft, juicy from inside.It was finger-licking good.The burger had a perfect blend of spices and also had Indian taste to it.




The cost for this was 47 rs. which is like 10 rs more than the actual aloo tikki so I would prefer buying aloo tikki in place of this burger because the jalapenos did not make any difference to the burger.


Food-9/10
Quantity-9/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-4/10
Staff demeanour-9/10
Ambience-10/10


Bye guys   









 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com


Comments