Chocochip muffin from Furnace the cake shop,review

Have you ever seen chocolate heaven?
No?ok let me show you.




This for me a chocolate heaven in a cupcake. Where you can get this?In Furnace the cake shop.It's like a cafe plus a cake shop which is located in Kalyan(w).This a perfect place to have small meetings because the ambiance is pretty decent.There is not too much space in here but it is mostly not crowded because people take their order and go.




It is one of my favorite place to hang out near my house as it has a lot of delicacies here, and the taste is very awesome of all the stuff.It is known for desserts especially cakes but you can find some savory stuff too.I have had a lot of things from here so I write a lot of blog posts about this place.The desserts and cakes made here are very professional and authenticated.




Now, let's talk about this baby right here.This is a Chocochip muffin which cost for 45rs, which is kinda expensive but it was worth every penny.I like my chocolate delicacies to be rich in chocolate flavor and not too sweet, the sweetness should not over power the taste of chocolate.So, this had exactly the same flavor.The muffin was very rich and chocolatey.



The muffin was very soft and fresh as you can clearly see in the picture.It also had chocolate chip as the name suggests into it , which was again a treat for the taste buds.
You should give this muffin and this cafe a definite try.
Furnace
Survey No.6, Hissa No.6, Shani Mandir Rd, Godrej Hill, Khadakpada, Kalyan.






Taste-10/10
Quantity-8/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-10/10







Bye guys 
Have a good day or night .stay blessed 

xoxo-Pradnya 






  



 Contact me

Instagram-veggiecravings19995

Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com


Comments