South Indian Sunday Breakfast

Hi guys
I know Monday blues are hitting you but I have brought a exciting sneak peak into my recent Sunday breakfast made by my mother.





I love south Indian food as my mother is a true south Indian by heart and so she makes it frequently.
I love home made dosa and red chutney which my mother makes.The chutney she makes is heaven.
She also serves rice and sambhar with dosa and chutney.This is a very typical south Indian breakfast which is very filling.Home made dosas are so soft and fresh. 
..




My mother's speciality is the red chutney she serves with the dosas ,she rarely makes green chutney as I love the red chutney over the green one.On the right side in the picture is the red chutney and on the left side is the sambhar.I  can not get over the fact that this breakfast is so healthy yet sooooo!!!! yummy.The red chutney goes well with the rice too,add some chutney and ghee to the plain rice and you are good to go.



For the red chutney ,add some oil in the pan add mustard seeds,chana dal,curry leaves,coriander leaves,turmeric powder,grated coconut,hing,green chilly,tamarind,little bit of mint leaves,ginger and after this all fries add chopped tomatoes and let it cook till its fully mashed.Let it cool and then grind it into a chutney.For the tempering make a typical south Indian tempering of mustard seeds,curry leaves,urad dal,hing,red chilly, and turmeric powder.(add all the ingredients as per your taste).This chutney stays good for 2- 3 days in the fridge.It also goes well with hot rotis.     





I ate a lot on this day, totally loved it.
I hope you all liked my south Indian breakfast post.If you guys want a detail recipe of this red chutney,comment down below I will surely do it. 

Taste-10/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-10/10

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com






Comments