Nutella Milkshake from Hotel Ramdev

Being a chocolate lover I love Nutella to bits and so the other day I tried Nutella milkshake from Ramdev hotel in Kalyan.



The milkshake had the proper level of chocolatey taste from the Nutella and it also had the perfect amount of creaminess from the milk.The milkshake was very thick and creamy.It was served chilled and was very fresh.The milkshake was for 140 rs which was very affordable for such a big glass of Nutella milkshake.




We were two people and the amount of milkshake was perfect for us as a dessert after our meal.The milkshake had a very rich taste of chocolate which felt very royal not at all cheap.The Nutella was properly blended all over the milkshake very nicely.



Since I have tried this I am craving it 24/7.It is a definite try. I would give this is a 100/10.



Table booking not recommended 
Food-100/10
Ambience-10/10
Quantity-8/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-10/10
Staff demeanour-8/10


Bye guys





 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com



Comments