Pineapple up side down from Furnace,the cake shop

I love fruits a lot and I also love all things made with fruits.
So the other day I had a dessert named Pineapple upside down from Furnace, the cake shop and here I am with a review on the same.




Pineapple is one of my absolute favorite fruits and this dessert I must say was very delicious.As you can see in the picture the dessert had a glazed pineapple slice over it and under that was something like a cake consistency.The down part was super moist and mushy.Overall the desert had pineapple flavor to it that to pure pineapple, not the artificial one.




The dessert was glazed with pineapple sauce which made it even yummier.When you take a bite of this you just go into a pineapple heaven.The dessert was perfectly sweet and also had tanginess from the pineapple.I personally love the flavor of sweet and sour together a lot.They heated and served the dessert which made it even more heavenly.



The down part of the dessert too had the taste of pineapple in it.The cost of this is rs 50 which is very affordable for such a delicious dessert and the quantity was also pretty nice.



Overall the dessert is a big yay from my side, pineapple lovers should definitely give this a try.



Food-10/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-10/10
Bye guys 




Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com

Comments