Toffee Surprise Sundae from Cafe Coffee Day

I love to visit different cafes and try new coffee or foodstuffs over there.
My all time favorite cafe is Starbucks and another one is Cafe coffee day.




The other day I visited CCD and had this Toffee surprise sundae which was suggested to me by the girl on the counter.I think this was a little bit disappointment because it was too sweet for my liking it had a lot of flavors but it was sweet.As you guys know that I like my desserts to be mild not so sweet.




It had rich vanilla ice-cream blended with honey oat cookies and butterscotch nuts, toffee sauce, and crunchy caramel popcorn.The popcorn was very tasty.The ice-cream and the butterscotch nuts were also delicious.The main problem was with the toffee sauce which was added too much and was very sweet too.



I think that I should have ordered Cocoa fudge or Cocoa mocha.It was not so bad nor it was up to the mark.It was sufficient for 2 people and affordable too.The toffee sauce was nothing but a caramel sauce.



If you like your desserts to be on the sweeter side you should give this a try.

Food-6/10
Quantity-9/10
Quality-8/10
Value for money-5/10
Staff demeanour-9/10
Ambience-10/10


Bye guys   









 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com



Comments