Mix Fruit Cake from Monginis

Recently my fiancee's birthday was there and we ordered a very delicious cake.
It was very yummy and mouthwatering.




It was his 22nd birthday as you can see in the picture and I must say that it was the best cake till now.I was very bored of having the typical chocolate cake and this cake broke the monotony of a typical chocolate cake.The cake was mixed fruit cake from Monginis and it had fresh fruits in it.The cake was fully covered from fresh fruits from the outside as well as inside.




The cake had layers of fresh cream and fresh fruits one by one.It had a crunchy chocolate layer too on the sides.The cake was very soft, moist and fresh.It had a mixture of Kiwis, Apples, Green apples etc which were original and not fake.I have noticed in most of the fruitcakes that they have a very fake and chemically taste which this cake did not had.The cake was a 1kg cake which was for 700 rs.




Overall the cake was very tasty and a definite yay from my side.

Food-10/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-10/10
Staff demeanour-9/10


Bye guys   






 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com



Comments