Manchurian Express ,Kalyan west

I love Indo-Chinese food and I constantly search for restaurants where I can eat Indo-Chinese food.
I recently tried this new restaurant in Kalyan called Manchurian express and here I am with a review of it.




For the appetizers, they give you a complimentary bowl of veggies tossed sauce to munch on till the food arrives and I must say that it was very yummy.The veggies were crispy and the sauce was very flavourful typical Chinese flavors.It had cabbage, Red cabbage, and cucumbers.I would give this an 8/10.I visited this place with my fiancee so we were 2 people.



Talking about the starters we ordered Paneer chilly which was for rs.240 and I must say it was very very delicious.The paneer was so soft and fresh it was melting in the mouth.It was malai paneer very very tender.The paneer was tossed with fresh veggies and sauce.The sauce was also very flavourful but the paneer was the star of the dish.If you are a paneer lover you should give this dish a try.




The sauce was emerged into the paneer making it more flavourful.This dish was very spicy perfect for my liking.For veggies, it had broccoli, bell peppers of all kinds and cabbage.Paneer chilly was my favorite dish here in Manchurian express.I would give this dish a 100/10.This was sufficient as a starter for 2 people.




For the main course, we ordered only noodles because we were almost full.We took Oriental ribbon noodles.These were ribbon-shaped noodles tossed with veggies and chilly sauce.We wanted our noodles on the spicy side and so we ordered this one.The noodles for me were ok ok as it had a lot of veggies and less of noodles and I personally like more noodles and fewer veggies.



As mentioned by the waiter it was not so spicy and I am spice lover.The noodles were very oily too.It had a lot of types of veggies some were cauliflower, bell peppers, zucchini etc etc.On the contrary, my fiancee liked these noodles a lot, so I have mixed feelings about this.It was quite affordable for the quantity.The noodles were for 185 rs.These noodles were sufficient for 2 people.I would give this a 5/10.




For dessert, we ordered Banana honey pancake with ice-cream.A mixture of banana which was stuffed inside crispy pancakes and there was vanilla ice-cream over the top of the pancakes.The pancakes were also topped with honey.This dessert was average for me because it was very sweet and heavy for my liking.It was not bad but was not so good also.




This dessert had all the sweet things together like ice-cream,honey, and banana.I feel that they should have added one ingredient milder than the other ingredients to balance out the dish.If you love sweet deserts then this is for you.This was more than sufficient for 2 people and this time also my fiance liked this dessert a lot, basically, he loved it.



I felt cinnamon flavor in the pancakes too which I loved because I love the taste of cinnamon.It was for 180 rs.The pancakes were crispy from outside and soft from inside.I would give this a 7/10.



Talking about the ambiance it was super cool all in black and red theme.It is little bit small so I think It will be crowded during weekends.We went on a weekday so it was all empty only us.The surrounding was clean and fresh and they served mineral water as a complimentary thing




The staff was also great very kind and they nicely explained you through the menu.The waiters wore a Manchurian express headpiece which was looking very professional.




Overall this place is a big yay from my side as it has so many positive things in it.




Table booking recommended 
Food-8/10
Ambience-9/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-9/10
Staff demeanour-9/10

Bye guys 

  

 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com



Comments