CORNETTO CHEESECAKE GLORY REVIEW

Hi guys
Hope you all are enjoying your summers with delicious  ice-creams.

Today I have brought another ice-cream for you all which I am going to review .The ice-cream is  CORNETTO CHEESECAKE GLORY.






Talking about the packaging its normal like other cornetto ice-creams expect it is dark pink which relates to the the flavour of the ice-cream.

Image result for strawberry cheesecake cornetto

Now talking about the taste I am very confused what to say.As the name suggest it is a strawberry cheesecake ice-cream,but I am very disappointed as the cheesecake crumbs were only on the top portion of the ice-cream as you can see in the picture,down part of ice-cream was normal strawberry ice-cream.

It was for 30rs, but if I want to have a normal strawberry flavored ice-cream then I would rather have a 5rs cup ice-cream which is more value for money.

 

The best part about the ice-cream was the chocolate in the bottom.I totally loved it ,it was soft and creamy.

As I don't have a sweet tooth ,I like my desserts to be mildly sweet.It was little bit sweet for my liking.







If the cheesecake crumbs would have been in full ice-cream then it would be an excellent choice.
The cone of the ice-cream was also normal cornetto cone.It also had frozen chocolate sauce.



Summery
If you like strawberries and if have a sweet tooth you would love this ice-cream.

Taste-3/10
Packaging-8/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-4/10
Value for money-2/10

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com



 

Comments