Gulab Jamun from ISKCON,Kharghar

I always have a sweet tooth especially after my meals and in sweet, I love Indian sweets a lot.
So here I bring a blog post on one of my favorite Indian sweet that is Gulab Jamun.




Earlier In one of my post, I have shown Kala Jamun review from ISKCON Kharghar and in this post, I will be writing about Gulab Jamun from the same place.Most of the ISKCON temples are famous for their sweets which are extraordinary in taste and so was this Gulab Jamun.


This was very delicious perfectly sweet.The Gulab Jamun was very soft from inside made fully of mawa.With mawa it had a nice amount of dry fruits in it.The sugar syrup was also very rich and yummy.The Gulab Jamun was freshly made.The syrup was nicely flavored with cardamom and saffron.The Gulab Jamun was made with pure khoya and had a very little amount of flour.



It was also made in pure ghee which enhanced the taste of the Gulab Jamun even more.When you take a bit of it, it just melts into your mouth.


It was for 25rs and its a must try from my side.




Food-10/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-10/10
Bye guys 

  

 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com

Comments