Paneer Capsicum club sandwich

I love typical Mumbai sandwiches a lot and the other day I tried paneer capsicum sandwich.




I find these typical sandwiches to be very tasty, they are an absolute favorite of mine and very affordable too.The cost of this sandwich was 70rs and I must say it was very filling.The bread of this sandwich was very big as they used the bread of a club sandwich.The bread was properly grilled from outside very crispy and soft from inside.The sandwich was very healthy too because of its filling.




The sandwich was a grilled sandwich and had paneer, capsicum, tomatoes, and cucumbers on it.I prefer paneer over cheez as it is more healthy and has a lot of protein in it.The sandwich also had green chutney and butter in it, they also served sauce with it but I personally don't like sauce.I had this sandwich from a small outlet in the metro junction mall, Kalyan.This outlet is not so famous but had a great time eating this awesomeness.





The sandwich had the typical flavor of the Bombay sandwich with the chapatti green chutney, crispy veggies, fresh panner and properly grilled bread.I go several times to this mall but never had anything from this outlet but my first-time impression was nice and I am excited to try more new stuff from here.






Food-9/10
Ambience-6/10
Quantity-10/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-9/10
Staff demeanour-9/10   





 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com




Comments