Mother Dairy Fruit Yogurt Blueberry

Do you love curd especially flavored curd?
I love it a lot.So today I have brought a review on one of the flavored curds available in India.



The flavored curd which I had was from Mother Dairy in the flavor Blueberry.The cost of this was 20rs and I got this from my local Dmart store.




I got the blueberry flavor because I personally love the flavor of blueberries and I prefer this flavor in my ice-creams too.The consistency of this was neither too thick nor too thin.It had little pieces of blueberry too in it which gave it a very natural touch.The curd was very fresh and was very flavourful.



Both the taste of the curd and the blueberries were very natural not like those fake ones.Overall I liked it, it was very yummy.I would definitely like to try their other flavors in this range that is strawberry and mango.This is a healthier option if you are craving for an ice-cream.The curd tastes very similar to ice-cream, so it's a great option to have after your dinner.




The only con I felt is that the quantity is less compared to the cost.Other than that the curd doesn't have any con, it's a must try.Do consume it cold to enjoy it the most.


Food-10/10
Quantity-6/10
Quality-9/10
Value for money-9/10

Bye guys 
Have a good day or night .stay blessed 





Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995

Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com



   

Comments