Burger King,Xperia mall review

Hello guys
The combo of burger and fries is heaven to me.
And on top of that Burger King is one of my favorite joints to have this heaven.
So,today I bring to you a blog post on burger king.






 I had visited the Burger king outlet which is located in Xperia mall
Opp Lodha world School, Kalyan-Shil Road, Palava, Dombivali East, Dombivli, Maharashtra 421204.
This joint is located in the food court of this mall so no question of ambience,but I must say the food court of this mall is extremely wonderful,clean and awesome.The seating arrangement is spacious and the infrastructure feels very sophisticated.

 Image result for burger king Apart from ambience lets talk about food,I ordered a crispy veg,Cheese fries and a coke.





Staring from the burger which was very very delicious.It was perfectly crisp from outside and and juicy from inside.It had a perfect blend of spices and also had a Indian touch to it.The burger had tomatoes and lettuce in it,which was very fresh.The patty was very very flavorful. I would give this burger a 9/10.




Talking about the star of the show the cheese fries.Cheese and fries are the 2 heavenly things which  come in this dish together which will surely give your taste buds a treat.The fries were perfectly crisp and tender.The fries had melted cheese on top and I personally love yellow and melted cheese a lot.
I would definitely give this a 10/10.



For drink I took normal iced coke which is again a yay with burger and fries.In this monsoon weather you guys should definitely give this combo a try.


Indulge in this awesomeness like I am doing in this picture.
I hope you guys liked my blog.Do subscribe for more such blog post.


All of their burgers are just awesome do try all of them and let me know. 





Food-10/10
Quantity-9/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-9/10
Staff demeanour-9/10


Bye guys 
Have a good day or night .stay blessed 

xoxo-Pradnya   

 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com


     




 

Comments