VADILAL MINI CHOCOBAR Review

Hi guys
Monsoons have already started but I am not getting over ice-creams.
Today I bring a ice-cream review which is Vadilal mini chocobar,so lets go into the review.


Talking about the packaging it had a plastic covering with a mini chocobar on it,pretty basic.It is very affordable too,it costed around 10 rs.For the brand ,quantity and taste the is cost very less.



The size of the chocobar is soo damn cute.Being a chocolate lover I personally love chocobar a lot.Talking about the taste it was very chocolaty from outside and creamy from inside.It had a very flavorful chocolate from outside which was hard in texture.It had a similar taste like a dairy milk chocolate.





The ice-cream which was inside was of vanilla flavor and it had the typical vanilla taste of the vadilal ice-creams.The size of the bar is perfect to have as a after food desert.Its a great value for money.I totally loved this ice-cream.




Guys you all should give this ice-cream a try,its a big yay from my side.I hope you all liked my blog post,do subscribe for more such posts.




Quantity-9/10
Quality-10/10
Value for money-10/10


Bye guys 
Have a good day or night .stay blessed 

xoxo-Pradnya   

 

 

Contact me
Instagram-veggiecravings19995
Mail-veggiecravings19995@gmail.com






    



Comments

Post a Comment